Many people prefer to wall mount pc cases for aesthetic purposes.
Yet, completing a DIY approach can be hard and not something that is recommended for beginners.
Luckily there are some dedicated cases available if you want your desktop mounted all up on those walls!
Wall-mounting your computer can be a great way to save space, and we’ve found some of the best wall-mounted PC cases!
These pc cases have much better natural airflow than the traditional case. Plus, the PC on the wall thing is something unique.
I mean, how many of us have unique PC on the wall?
So, these are great to show off your Pc and your creativity to others.
Here we’ve broken down our favorite picks that we picked from Amazon- each case has its upsides and downsides.
Having said that, let’s review the best wall mountable pc cases handpicked for you by our experts.
- Thermaltake Core P3
- Thermaltake Core P7
- Open Benchtable Chassis
- Thermaltake Tower 900
- Thermaltake Core P5
- HumanCentric Adjustable Mount
- VIVO Universal PC Wall Mount
Best Selling Wall PC Case For Room Setup
|Thermaltake Core P3||ATX||Check Price|
|Thermaltake Core P7||E-ATX||Check Price|
|No products found.||Open Benchtable Chassis||M-ATX||No products found.|
|Thermaltake Tower 900||E-ATX||Check Price|
|Thermaltake Core P5||ATX||Check Price|
|HumanCentric Adjustable Mount||Mount||Check Price|
|VIVO Universal PC Wall Mount||6x RGB||Check Price|
Thermaltake Core P3 – Best Overall
When it comes to the best wall mount case, you cannot ignore this masterpiece by Thermaltake, the Core P3. And if you don’t mind its hefty price tag, then indeed it is perfect for all sort of build-ups and uses.
Moreover, the case gives you full freedom when it comes to mounting. You can easily mount it vertically, horizontally, and of course, you can mount it on a wall with removable legs.
With the case, you will also find a built-in bracket for a secure mounting and an attachment that works alongside a powerful and corrosion-resistant bracket.
The Thermaltake’s P3 is an ATX case/mid-tower PC case that offers more than enough space to design a high-end computer machine. Furthermore, it features an open-air design that you can also use for overclocking, and we guarantee that ventilation or cooling will not be an issue in this case. Some of the key points of this case are:
- The case includes eight expansion slots
- You can install the GPU in a vertical position as well
- It can accommodate VGA cards of up to 450mm without a reservoir.
- Includes Hidden drive bays two 2.5″ or 3.5″ + two 2.5″ or 3.5 storage bays (accessible)
- For optimum cooling, you can place three 140mm fans or a 420mm radiator.
To further enhance its performance and better airflow, all the included parts and components feature a removable design. In simple words, mounting facilities, inner compartments, drive bays, and other parts are removable.
This case makes customization a breeze, and it delivers a noiseless working even on high temperatures that too in style.
All in all, the case is sturdy is hell and comes from one of the most trustworthy brands in the market that you can blindly trust. Lastly, this P3 by Thermaltake is ideal for those looking for high-quality performance with style.
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- Open Frame Panoramic Viewing: 5 millimeter Thick Tempered Glass at Front
- 3 Way Placement Layout: Wall mount, vertical, and horizontal placement
- Vertical GPU Mounting: One PCI E Riser Cable included
- Vertical PSU Mounting: Vertical PSU layout when ITX Motherboard is applied
Thermaltake Core P7 – Premium PC Case
Here we have another Thermaltake wall mountable pc case.
This time we present you with the best EATX wall-mounted case, the P7 by Thermaltake. This case can be your finest bet if you plan to design a high-end wall mounted pc case for gaming purposes.
In our opinion, this pc case is a treat for every gamer in all aspects. Right from exceptional compatibility to top-notch cooling to stunning looks, this P7 has it all that gamers demand to build a super gaming machine.
So, what it offers to you; let’s check out in detail below.
- The wall mount computer tower support E-ATX motherboards.
- It comes with eight expansion slots, and you can install four GPUs with ease.
- It can accommodate graphics cards up to 570mm in length without a reservoir or radiator.
- You can comfortably install six x 3.5″ or seven 3.5″ drive bays.
- It supports twelve 120mm or nine 140mm cooling fans.
- You can also fit three 480mm radiators for liquid cooling.
The first thing that we loved in this wall-mounted PC chassis is its lovely design and the space that it offers you inside. But this is only a start, and its cooling capabilities are on to the next level.
Check out affordable inwin cases list , shortlisted buy our experts.
For effective cooling, it supports twelve 120mm cooling fans, or you can use nine 140mm fans, which suits your uses. Similarly, this wall-mounted gaming case by Thermaltake features the best liquid cooling capabilities and supports three 480mm radiators for optimal cooling.
And all this brilliant cooling mechanism results in the perfect machine for overclocking.
Mounting this thing is a breeze, and it comes with the necessary mounting hardware. And it looks nice on the wall when mounted and fully loaded.
The case includes two side-compartments along with the dense tempered-glass panels and basic I/O panel. Overall, the looks are lovely, and it is simplest to customize. The case’s initial design provides an excellent base to decorate it with a smooth and charming RGB build.
Lastly, if you are looking for a large wall mountable pc case for gaming, this Core P7 is the excellent choice to look out for.
- 5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Gorgeous View
- Ultimate Extended Chassis Assembly Flexibility: Gamers get to install the extended chassis at...
- 3-Way Placement Layout: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement
- Versatile GPU & PSU Orientation: Show off your graphic card and power supply with our special design...
- 3 Year Warranty
Electric Magic Open Benchtable – Budget Open Test Bench Case
At this is a spot, we have Electric magic open benchable Pc Case. You will be surprised and delighted with the purchase of this wall pc case.
The build quality is top-notch with a lot of parts, and its Front I/O panel includes a power button, Power LED, and HDD LED with various port management options.
The case features sturdy plastic warps and an acrylic top, and after the complete build and finishing, it looks awesome and sturdy. At a glance, it seems like a bit cheap desktop pc mount case, but it is not; in fact, it is one of the sturdiest out there.
- Features open style that makes it highly ventilated.
- M-ATX computer case mount measures around 15.75×11.41×7.87 inches.
- You can comfortably install big sized components in this PC case.
- Suitable for high end uses such as overclocking and gaming and supports big graphic cards.
- Features sufficient heat circulation below the motherboard.
- Includes a separate stand to mount hard drives and optical drives.
The case features an open-air design and comes with a tempered glass design of the mount top for consistent ventilation. The case includes separate and well-designed compartments/places for optical drives, motherboard, and GPU card.
The inner side is spacious, and this nice segregation means that cooling throughout the case will be effective irrespective of CPU/GPU coolers size, and you can also use long and lengthy GPU cards in this case.
Lastly, the case is small in size and looks decent, mounting is simple, and you can’t get better than this if you don’t want to break your bank on the purchase of a wall-mounted gaming pc case.
No products found.
Thermaltake Tower 900 – Best Thermaltake Mount Case
Next on the list, we have Thermaltake Tower 900 reflecting the new angle of the computer casing. The case features a vertical mount and comes in thick tempered glass.
Tower 900 by Thermaltake offers the ultimate experience and takes creativity to the next level. The wall-mounted chassis includes beautiful and large tempered glass panels with a 5mm thickness, and the transparent view allows you to view internal components.
All in all, this case by Thermaltake is the finest example of functionality and aesthetics.
- Eight expansion slots.
- Includes one x 5.25’’ accessible and six x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ and 2 x 2.5’’ drive bays.
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, and E-ATX motherboard.
- The front panel includes USB 3.0 x 4, one HD Audio port.
- Standard PS2 PSU (optional).
- Supports four 120mm fans or four 140mm on the left. The right Side includes four 120mm fans and four 140mm fans, and two 120mm top fans.
- Two radiator support on both sides, one 480mm, and one 560mm.
- CPU cooler height is up to 260mm, and PSU length is up to 220mm.
The unit is ideal for building a high-end gaming machine and includes all the components required for the same. It can support motherboards up to E-ATX and CPU coolers having a max height of up to 260mm.
Furthermore, you can easily install one 5.25”, six 2.5”/3.5” and two 2.5” hard drives. The removable drive cage offers more than enough flexibility and space needed for optimum cooling. Cable management is also efficient due to the spacious design.
Moreover, the cooling efficiency is perfect and silent case, and you can design a complete machine for intense use. You can place high-end graphics cards treated by AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units.
The case also has a separate space for dual 560mm liquid radiators. All things considered, it is the best wall-mounted pc casing for high-end users.
- [Welcome to the Showcase] The entire design of The Tower 900 showcases it's system presentation to...
- [Say NO to the SAG] Vertical GPU mounting prevents "GPU SAG" especially with water-cooling involved
- [Build to LAST] Supporting 5mm Thick Tinted Tempered Glass Panels (x3) secured properly with a dual...
- [Extreme Cooling Capable] Supporting up to dual 560mm Radiators on either side with proper mounting...
- [Quality ] 3 year with excellence technical support for your gaming PC build
Thermaltake Core P5 Case – Best Open Air Computer Case Mount
At the last spot, we present another versatile wall mount by Thermaltake.
This cabinet core p5 features a robust open-air design, and its cooling capabilities are much better than the others, thanks to the open frame case design.
Furthermore, this wall mount pc cabinet features a large acrylic panel that provides a full and excellent view of the inner components. When you have this, no need to worry about dust flowing into the case. Thermaltake has addressed this issue quite smartly, and the case includes two large-sized dust filters for the radiator mount.
Moreover, as it is an open-air pc case, you can imagine the cooling level, and it is just amazing. In fact, you can easily place air cooling fans as large as up to 180mm in height.
- The front panel includes a reset button, two USB 3 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, stereo and microphone slot.
- It has one front 3.5in/2.5in, one front 2.5in, three rear 3.5in/2.5inches Drive bays.
- Supports Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX motherboards
- Supports four 120mm cooling fans and three 140mm fan mounts.
- Max CPU cooler height is up to 180mm.
- Max graphics card length is up to 320mm without a radiator.
Another thing that we liked in this PC case is its separate section and motherboard tray. The tray is specifically designed for effective cooling and prevents the motherboard and PSU from dirt and dust. You can also install a cooling fan near the motherboard if you want additional cooling around the hard drives.
As for the liquid cooling, you can install a quad 120mm radiator or a 140mm radiator.
Lastly, there is a place for one 180mm CPU cooler on the bottom side, or you can fit one 280mm video card. Overall, it is a decent thermaltake wall mount pc case that might look a bit expensive than the others, but it has all the capabilities to build a high-end wall mounted pc case.
- Panoramic Open Frame Design: Take advantage of full panoramic viewing to give an unrivaled chassis...
- 3-way Placement Layouts: Designed for Wall-mount, Horizontal or Vertical layouts, the Core P5 is...
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200, 100x100, 75x75 (Weight determined once full system is installed)
- Front Panel: Supports 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 3.0 ports with HD Audio ports for convent front panel...
- Thermaltake Liquid Cooling Certified: Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products...
HumanCentric Under Desk / Wall Mount – Best 2 In 1 Pc Wall Mounts
Next, we a pc case that you can easily mount on your wall or place under your desk by HumanCentric.
This adjustable wall-mounted computer chassis features a simple but elegant design, and the reviews on Amazon and other sites were really impressive. People not loved its smooth functioning but also appreciated its affordability.
Besides, some other notable features in this adjustable pc case make it different from the others, and yes, this case is perfect for almost all uses.
- Supports up to 22 pounds.
- Fits all PC cases between 12 to 21″ high and 3.5 to 7.5″ wide.
- The VESA mount can swivel up to 360 degrees.
- You can mount it on your wall or under the desk.
The first thing that we liked about this case was its height adjustment feature. This adjustable height feature allows you to fit it as per the available space in your room. Moreover, the design is simple but looks neat and clean, and the inner is spacious as well.
Furthermore, you can also swivel it up to 360 degrees when mounted on a wall. And you can smoothly access basic settings, ports, cables when it is mounted on a wall. The cooling mechanism might not be the best out there, but it is sufficient to avoid overheating problems.
The case also includes felt padding that prevents its glossy surface from abrasions and marks. The customization options are more than enough for common uses. The shell and overall build quality are also impressive, and it can withstand rugged uses.
You can also access the inner side from the back; this comes in handy when you have placed it under your work desk. This back access saves from unnecessary twisting and bending; in short, it saves your efforts and time as well.
Lastly, the front panel comes loaded with ports and USB slots for easy access, and this all-black pc case is designed for rugged uses. However, keep in mind that mounting is a bit difficult, but you will get complete and concise mounting instructions in the pack.
- Fits most small form factor PCs and devices: The HumanCentric adjustable under desk computer mount...
- Under desk mount and wall mount options: Supports under desk CPU mount or PC wall mount set up....
- Mounts with straps: Includes two sets of straps for smaller and larger devices - simply thread the...
- Scratch free design: Includes rubber padding to prevent any scratches on your computer tower case,...
- Compatibility: Fits the following SFF computers — Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF, Optiplex 5070 / 5060 /...
VIVO Universal PC Wall Mount -Universal PC Wall Mount
Want to protect your pc from dirt and debris or want to extend your PC’s life, or you want to reduce the clutter from your office to get some space. All these problems have one solution, the VIVO universal PC wall mount.
No need to place your PC on the floor or under the desk when you have this MOUNT-PC03V from VIVO. The mount also reduces vibrations generated mostly by putting your computer on the ground. Furthermore, you can efficiently space on your worktable by using this universal case holder by VIVO.
The VIVO steel wall computer case mount is extremely robust. The brackets can hold up to 22 pounds comfortably. The mount’s width is also adjustable between 4.8 inches to 8.3 inches, and it comes with adjustable straps to make things easier and simpler.
- Made from robust steel materials.
- It comes with adjustable straps.
- Three-year warranty from makers.
- Width is adjustable between 4.8 to 8.3 inches, so it can accommodate most pc cases.
The VIVO pc wall mount is also ideal for those who work in a dusty environments and looking for a reliable solution for the problem. To protect your computer’s internal components by mounting them to the wall using this pc wall mount bracket.
Lastly, the steel frame is highly durable, and it features an open frame design for effective and consistent cooling throughout the pc case. It comes with all the accessories and hardware required for a quick and secure mount. And the installation is also a breeze with just basic tools.
- Maximize Your Workspace by mounting your PC to the wall for easy access. Use the additional floor...
- Steel Construction and sturdy design of this PC holder ensure sufficient support for mounting your...
- Extend the Product Life of your computer by limiting exposure to ground vibrations and dust, and...
- Adjustable Width of 4.8 to 8.3 inches will fit most PC cases. The compatibility of this product...
- We've Got You Covered - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and...
Wall mount computer cases are suitable for various purposes and all users, from pro gamers to everyday users to office workers.
We will say that the trend is still developing and rising among the users, so currently, the options in the market are limited, but with time it will grow. Despite limited offerings, all the above-mentioned wall-mounted computer casings are reliable options that you can use for various purposes.
So, are you ready to replace a standard pc case with a mounted one? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Harry is a blogger by profession and most importantly a tech geek and gamer. Having vast experience in the field of Blogging, SEO, and PC building, he is now serving the community by providing helpful guides and information to his audience.
With ongoing progress in technology, there are a plethora of products in the market which makes it challenging for users to choose the best-suited product. It is because of Harry’s hard work that he ensures to offer in-depth, exclusive reviews to users.
Last update on 2021-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API