Looking for a budget gaming laptop under 500? If yes then you are surely at the right place.
Selecting a budget gaming laptop with advanced features is the second name of a headache.
There is a vast number of brand dealers who sell gaming laptops by using multiple marketing strategies, which makes it even more complicated to choose the best gaming device.
To prevent all these time-consuming tasks, the experts at Top Tech Stuff have shortlisted some of the best gaming laptops under 500 dollars. That means now you can easily choose your ideal budget device within a few clicks.
So, let’s get started.
Best Laptops Under 500 For Gaming
|ACER ASPIRE 5||Intel UHD Graphics 620||Check Price|
|ASUS VivoBook 15||AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics||Check Price|
|HP 17.3||Intel HD graphics card 620||Check Price|
|Lenovo IdeaPad L340||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650||Check Price|
|ASUS VivoBook F510UA||Intel UHD Graphics 620||Check Price|
|Lenovo Flex 14||Radeon Vega 8 Graphics||Check Price|
|HP Pavilion Gaming 15||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050||Check Price|
|Acer Swift 1||Intel HD Graphics||Check Price|
|Dell G3 Gaming Laptop||Nvidia GTX 1050||Check Price|
|Acer Aspire E 15||2GB UHD Graphics 620||Check Price|
|Dell Inspiron 5000||Intel Graphics 620 GPU||Check Price|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 330s||Intel UHD Graphics 620||Check Price|
|Dell i5575||Vega 8 graphics||Check Price|
1- ACER ASPIRE 5 – Best 500 Dollar Gaming Laptop
The Acer Aspire 5 achieved trust and positive ratings on Amazon in a short time span.
This laptop works smoothly, and the touch runs finely as well. It comes up with preinstalled windows 10.
It contains a DVD recorder, a crisp screen, a backlit keyboard, and clear audio. This laptop is designed in an amazing manner. You will experience a great gaming experience on this device.
The Acer Aspire 5 features an Intel Core i5-8265 processor, 8GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD.
Further, it comes with an Intel UHD graphics card to meet your gaming needs.
Another cool feature of this Aspire 5 is that you can comfortably upgrade it, thanks to its unique design.
The unit’s design allows you smooth access to the motherboard by removing the chassis. It also comes with a simple hard drive installation kit so you can fix the hard drive easily.
The Aspire 5 features a large 15.6-inch HD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080-pixel. Overall, the display is bright with excellent color saturation.
The Aspire 5 is a complete workhorse that can manage all your daily tasks such as emails, YouTube breaks, documents, and school work.
- The Acer Aspire 5 A515-54G follows the aesthetics of other company’s laptops. The main deck is made up of polished aluminum with sand in which the Acer logo is present, protagonist right in the center.
- Inside the Acer Aspire 5 A515-54G, there is room for an Intel Core i5-8265U processor. It is an SoC manufactured in 14 nm, with four cores and 8 threads, which works at a speed between 1.6 and 3.9 GHz.
- This device is accompanied by an 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of SSD storage, a unit that will allow the system to work more fluidly. This capability is complemented by a 1 TB HDD unit.
- Aspire 5 comes with a 15.6-inch LCD screen with Full HD resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, and different technologies to achieve higher image quality.
- Top Brand Components
- Unbeatable Price-Quality
- Display with faithful colors
- Compact and lightweight
- Type C
- It falls a little short for some tasks
- Does not include a card reader
2- ASUS VivoBook 15 F512DA-EB51 – Best Gaming Laptop Under 500
ASUS VivoBook 15 is an excellent device to perform several gaming and working tasks.
The four-sided frameless Nanoedge display has a thin 5.7mm edge. It provides an excellent frame to screen ratio that produces high-quality visuals.
The VivoBook measures around 14.2 x 9.1 x 0.7 inches and weighs 3.5 pounds, so it is a light-weight and compact gaming laptop. It features a premium design with an equally vivacious display.
The Asus VivoBook features a screen of 15.6-inch with a 1080p high-resolution display that is sharp and delivers perfect colors.
The included graphics card might not be the best for demanding games but works flawlessly for light games.
The Notebook comes with an AMD Quad-Core R5-3500U CPU and 8GB of RAM, so multitasking is not an issue for this unit. To be precise, you can work on 20 Google Chrome tabs and simultaneously enjoy three 1080p YouTube videos without any lagging.
The super performance is further enhanced by the 256GB SSD and provides better processing speed as compared to the traditional hard drives, Not only games but it can also run all heavy programs for computer science students, that’s why it is also one of the best laptop for computer science.
Lastly, the Asus VivoBook 15 comes with an efficient CPU, which works great without heating or lagging. The batter life is also decent up to 8 hours.
- This laptop is incredible because instead of using the Intel processor, it is using an AMD Ryzen 530, this is a four core and eight third processor.
- Its base clock frequency is 2.1 gigahertz, and it is capable of overclocking to around 3.7 23.8 gigahertz.
- It supports a large 15.6-inch screen with full HD at 1920 by 1080 P resolution, the IPS panel and it’s LED-backlit and it has a really wide viewing the angle of 178 degrees.
- Asus is claiming an all-day battery life, but I was able to get about 7 to 8 hours of battery life.
- Solid build quality
- Modern, attractive aesthetic
- Excellent productivity
- Good gaming performance
- Perfect keyboard and touchpad
- Not so colorful display
- No Thunderbolt 3 support
3- HP 17-X114dx
HP 17 features an ideal blend of design, reliability, power, and price. It comes with 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U and 6GB of DDR4 RAM, so you can run demanding software, watch 1080p movies and work on multiple tasks at the same time.
The large 17.3-inch Glossy display has an HD 1600 x 900 resolution and offers spectacular visuals and crispier details for watching videos, browsing online, and gaming. And when combined with the integrated Intel HD Graphics 620, it becomes capable of handling all your multimedia needs such as video editing and rendering.
There two speakers powered by DTS Studio Sound for rich music, while the built-in web camera supports 720p resolution.
In terms of connectivity, it doesn’t disappoint. The HP 17 X114dx laptop has a USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI output port, a card reader slot, and 10/100 Ethernet.
The 17″ laptop weighs only 5.84 pounds and comes with a lithium-ion battery. Working life is up to 7 hours, 50 minutes on a full charge.
- It features a 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U Processor with two cores and four threads.
- The base speed is 2.5GHZ, and you can upgrade it up to 3.1GHz.
- It comes with a DDR4 RAM of 6GB.
- You will get a built-in Intel HD graphics card 620.
- Audio Speakers with DTS Studio Sound.
- USB Port2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0
- Powerful and quick processing with Intel’s Core i5.
- Sufficient DDR4 RAM and plenty of storage.
- Large and bright display HD screen.
- Battery life is excellent.
- Several connectivity options and ports.
- It does not have a USB Type-C.
4- Lenovo IdeaPad L340 – Best One If Price Doesn’t Matter
The Lenovo IdeaPad L340 is one of the good gaming laptops under 500 dollars on our list that offers the perfect gaming experience.
The keyboard also contains blue backlighting and it lights up everything including the secondary key functions.
The brightness of the screen can also be controlled.
This Lenovo Laptop comes with the innovative Intel Core i5 and next-gen NVIDIA GeForce graphics. Furthermore, you will also get a fabulous Dolby audio.
This Lenovo Ideapad L340 is a game-ready laptop that looks beautiful and works brilliantly.
As you know, privacy is so important nowadays; it comes with a built-in webcam with a privacy shutter that ensures that you remain shut off from the world.
For your gaming needs, this Lenovo IdeaPad includes an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card and 16 GB of RAM. Lastly, the 15.6-inch screen is amazing and makes your gaming experience a memorable one.
- The plastic lid has a brushed silver finish with a subtle blue Lenovo logo towards the side, while the interior has the same material with a smooth texture.
- This laptop is equipped with 9th generation core i5-9300H for smooth gaming. The four cores processor also lie from 2.4ghz to 4.1ghz with maximum turbo speed.
- The graphic card Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 comes in the entry-level category and can also easily play modern games with smooth fps. Moreover, Performance can be upgraded with SSD.
- This Lenovo gaming laptop has indeed a 15.6” 1080p 60Hz IPS screen has a matte finish, also good viewing angles, and no G-Sync.
- This laptop also has a 3 cell 45 Watt-hour battery that extends the battery life up to 6 to 7 hours.
- Dedicated Graphic Card
- Good Build Quality
- 9th Gen Processer
- Blue Backlit Keyboard
- Type C
- No Thunderbolt 3 support
- Flexy Screen
Asus VivoBook F510UA is another cheap gaming laptop under the price tag of 500 dollars.
This device is capable of running high-end games such as GTA V and CS GO within moderate configurations. This feature is quite impressive.
The Asus VivoBook features an eighth-generation Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core CPU.
The processor works smoothly and promises excellent performance for common tasks such as home or office uses as well as for light gaming uses.
The ASUS VivoBook F510UA comes with preinstalled Windows 10, and it exhibits a decent battery life. This device is available in two different variants; it depends on you whether you choose SSD or HDD; if you are a hardcore gamer, then I will recommend you to choose SSD. HDD can also be used if in case you want to save movies or games.
The Asus F510UA features a vibrant and bright display of 15.6-inch HD (1,920 x 1,080) that’s sharp, and you can’t get better than this in this price range.
Asus laptop also includes a protective, glossy screen coating that prevents screen glares and reflections.
Lastly, battery life is up to 7 hours, which might not be the best but will be enough for most users.
- ASUS VivoBook F510UA comes with a unique and well-built design.
- The GPU Intel UHD Graphics 620 is also great for gaming in this price range. There’s an
- The new U series processors are a huge step up in its performance.
- This Core i5 can boost up to 3.4 gigahertz, which should be more than enough performance for most people and gamers.
- This laptop comes with a full HD 1920×1080 resolution screen of 15.6 inches along with IPS screen technology.
- With 42 watt-hour cells, it’s going to give you decent 4-5 hours battery life.
- A premium aesthetic Fingerprint Reader
- Good sound quality
- Latest 8th-Gen processor
- Type C
- Keyboard flex
- HDD instead of SSD
- No backlit keyboard
The Lenovo Flex 14 features the AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor and Radeon Vega 8 integrated graphics cards for gaming purposes and other intensive tasks.
The laptop comes with 12GB of DDR4 RAM and 256GB NVMe SSD storage.
All these specs allow you to work on multiple programs at the same time without any lagging.
The Lenovo Flex 14 features a 2-in-1 convertible design, and it has a 360-degree hinge.
Overall, the unit is light-weight and comes with several connectivity options. To be precise, there are two USB ports, a card reader, a USB Type C port, an HDMI port, and a headphone jack.
We also love the backlit keyboard and a stylus. The webcam’s quality is nice, and it comes with a privacy shutter.
The Lenovo Flex 14 offers excellent value for money, as you can use it as a tablet and a laptop.
The device is highly portable, features fast processing, and comes with a great touch screen for tablet uses. In the end, it has a battery life of up to 8 hours.
- It features a 14-inch FHD touchscreen display.
- Convertible 2-in-1 design allows you to use it as a Laptop or in a tablet mode.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor is quick, and you will not face lagging issues.
- Battery life is decent for up to 8 hours.
- The AMD Ryzen 5 chipset, Radeon Vega 8 graphics, and 12GB RAM offer smooth processing and multitasking.
- Premium design at an affordable price.
- Bright display and soft keyboard.
- Fast-charging and USB-C compatible.
- It comes with a Fingerprint sensor and webcam privacy shutter.
- Some complain that it’s a bit heavy.
7- HP Pavilion Gaming 15 – Best HP Laptop Under 500
The HP Pavilion Laptop is a gorgeous plastic slab and features an emerald HP logo in the middle of the lid.
The green keyboard backlit and a glowing power button adds amazing beauty to the device.
The HP Pavilion Gaming 15 is capable of running high-end games without even causing lag and display problems. It has a 15.6-inch matte screen (FHD, IPS).
The HP Pavilion 15 is a large-sized gaming laptop measuring around 361.6 x 241.6 x 17.9mm.
The unit comes with a full-sized keyboard, a num pad, and a 15.6-inch HD display.
The battery life of 10 hours is impressive and perhaps the most prominent aspect of this device.
As for the ports, at the right-hand side, you will get two Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, a lock slot, and an SD card reader. Whereas the left side features HDMI 1.4 port, Ethernet port, and Type-C USB 3.1 ports, with a headphone jack.
This HP Pavilion weighs around 2kg, which is a little heavier than the others in this category. While the HP Pavilion 15 is a bit heavy but it’s still compact and slim enough to carry without any issue.
This gaming laptop is equipped with mid-range graphic card 1050 3gb which is enough for low – med end gaming.
- The Lenovo Ideapad 330 is also equipped with a 15.6-inch (1366×768) TN display.
- The 15.6-inch matte screen of Pavilion 15 also has a native resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
- It contains 8GB RAM and 256 SSD.
- HP Pavilion Gaming 15 features NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB Graphics Card that displays excellent game graphics.
- It has a battery life of 5-6 hours.
- Amazing visual performance
- It has a good battery life with up to 10 hours of backup.
- It contains a backlit keyboard.
- It is too noisy.
8- Acer Swift 1 – Best Budget Gaming Laptop Under 500
A year ago, Acer Swift 1 came up with a good screen display and rare specs in a price tag of $400. After a year, the device became ultra-portable at a low cost, and now it is even more attractive.
The PC of the Taiwanese manufacturer surprises indeed on many points: excellent autonomy, good quality screen, impeccable finish, complete connectivity. Only its processor limits it to fairly basic office automation and surfing the web.
The price/quality ratio is, in any case, impressive. So if you are looking for laptops good for gaming for under 500 dollars, then go for Acer Swift 1.
The Laptop features a 1920 x 1080-resolution display with an IPS panel.
The off-angle viewing is much better than you will find on other budgeted gaming laptops.
The sleek matte finish slashes reflections, which is good as the display will not get brighter than the available lighting.
Acer has included all the ports. The device comes with three Type-A USB ports, one Type-C USB port, and an HDMI 2.0 port with an SD card reader.
The built-in 3.5mm jack for headphones is also there. However, you will not find any Ethernet port in this unit.
- The Swift 1 has an Intel Pentium Silver N500 processor (4 cores, frequencies ranging from 1.1 to 2.7 GHz), 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage in eMMC.
- It has an excellent battery timing of approximately 13 hours.
- It contains a processor of Intel Pentium Silver N5000 and a 4GB RAM as well.
- The Intel HD Graphics (Apollo lake) will surely speed up your gaming experience.
- The 14 inches screen display will help you to play more efficiently.
- Excellent autonomy.
- Good quality screen.
- A well-built and well-finished ultraportable.
- Full connectivity.
- Very good value for money.
- The processor limits the usage.
- Rather small keyboard keys.
Dell G3 Gaming Laptop is a mid-range gaming laptop that can run some sort of high-end PC games in HD quality. Most interestingly, it comes at an affordable price.
The G3 15 features a sleek, matte-black plastic body. It resembles the look of a race car aesthetic. On the hood, you will find the Dell logo in the middle, and both sides have a beautiful curve that continues to the center.
Like many other gaming laptops, the G5 15 comes with plenty of ports. On the left side, you will find a power jack, one USB Type-C Display Port, an HDMI 2.0 port, one USB 3.1 port, an Ethernet port with a headphone jack. So, you can plug and use anything you want.
For a gaming laptop, the battery life of the Dell G3 is quite extraordinary. During testing, we surfed the web at 150 nits of brightness, and it lasts for about 6 hours and 30 minutes.
There are four configurations available that you can buy. The cheapest of all comes in a very 690 pounds wallet, a GTX 1050 GPU, and an Intel Core 8th Gen i5 processor. If you are happy to spend more money, you can upgrade the storage, CPU, and GPU, with the GTX 1050 Ti and also GTX 1060 cards on offer.
- Dell G3 also comes with an FHD anti-glare screen of 15.6 Inch with 1080p resolution.
- This model also comes with 8th Gen I5 8300H CPU and Nvidia GTX 1050 4GB VRAM
- It features 8GB RAM with 256 GB SSD.
- The battery timing of 3 to 4 hours is also a plus addition.
- You can choose any game currently available and the Dell G3 can most likely play it in 1920 x 1080 (Full HD).
- Stylish interior
- Good performance
- Good battery life
- Solid build quality
- Dull Display
- Slow Storage Options
10- Acer Aspire E 15
Acer Aspire E15 is a budget gaming laptop, equipped with the latest features and a dedicated graphics card as well. The good thing is that Acer Aspire comes in a price range of $300 to $700, which is affordable.
Acer Aspire E15 is an entry-level gaming laptop with excellent battery life so that you won’t be annoyed by short battery timings. It’s big, heavy, and not particularly easy on the eyes.
The laptop features a smooth deck made up of plastic and metal texture offers a premium appearance.
On the right side, it features a USB 2.0 port and an 8X DVD-RW drive. You will also find a headphone jack and a power connector.
On the left, there is a USB-3.1 Type-C port, one Ethernet port, a VGA input, an HDMI port with multiple USB 3.0 ports. Further, there is an SD card reader located on the front-left edge of the device.
The 1920 x 1080 screen offers clarity and enough details for you.
The colors are bright and sharp. It includes an 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U processor, 6GB of RAM, and a 1TB hard drive. All these work together and provide an excellent price-to-performance ratio.
- The 2GB UHD Graphics 620 can even handle many new games as long as you reduce the resolution and details.
- The processor 8th Generation Intel Core i3 8130U comes from the latest generation Kaby Lake of the American factory. It indeed offers 2 cores, for frequencies ranging between 2.2 and 3.2 GHz Turbo mode.
- The Screen of Acer Aspire E 15 is 15.6 inches with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 offers vibrant colors, relatively deep blacks and viewing angles that, without being perfect, do not disappoint.
- Acer Aspire E 15 has a battery timing of up to 13.5 hours.
- It has a massive 1TB hard drive and has a better battery life than the average.
- Versatile and balanced configuration
- Heats a little and stays silent
- The autonomy is very accurate
- It has complete connectivity.
- The keyboard lacks comfort.
- It has an average screen with a low contrast ratio.
The company has reduced the number of consumer PCs in its catalog, and now the manufacturers have maintained its flagship references are updated.
The Dell Inspiron features a 15.6-inch, 1080p screen and comes surrounded by a thick bezel and a plastic deck with a metal look.
You will find a fingerprint reader on the power button, and it has island-style keys on the board.
Dell Inspiron 5000 also features an integrated graphics card by Intel 620 GPU. Overall, the display of Inspiron 5000 is genuinely excellent.
The Dell Inspiron features an Intel Core i5-8250U and 8GB of RAM, which is not that suitable for demanding uses, especially 8GB RAM. Furthermore, the system’s battery is average up to 5 hours and 8 minutes on our battery test.
The heating mechanism is somewhat reliable, and you will not face heating issues in this unit.
The quality of the webcam is up to the standard but less than the others on this list. Overall, the Dell Inspiron 5000 is an affordable 15-inch gaming laptop with reliable 8th Gen Core but lacks due to brief battery life.
Looking for a tablet? check out cheap tablet under 50
- The graphics management of Dell Inspiron 5000 is managed by Intel Graphics 620 GPU.
- The Intel Core i5-8250U is a low-power processor that helps this device to run smoothly.
- The weight of 2 kg and a thickness of 20 mm, the machine is doing rather well and can be transported quite easily.
- The 15.6 inches screen display is obviously not a mobility model. With an IPS touch screen panel displays a Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) that increases readability.
- The Dell Inspiron 5000 comprises a RAM of 8GB and 256 SSD.
- It has a great battery time of 8 hours.
- Solid construction
- Keyboard and touchpad very successful.
- High contrast screen
- Suitable processor
- Convertible mode interest limited to 15 inches.
- Missing a USB Type-C port.
If you have a limited budget and need a cheap gaming laptop, then this Lenovo IdeaPad 330 is a perfect choice.
This 15.6-inch laptop features a sturdy chassis and a comfortable keyboard, perks that budgeted laptops rarely offer.
The Lenovo IdeaPad comes with a 15.6-inch Full HD anti-glare display.
It has an Intel Core i5 processor and 4GB RAM. For light gaming uses, it includes a dedicated graphics card as well.
However, these specs are only suitable for basic tasks such as sending emails or browsing the internet.
The IdeaPad 330’s display is average, but its matte finish drastically mends the viewability in bright areas.
There are no overheating issues with this IdeaPad 330, and it will remain cool even when you use it for multitasking. Lastly, the battery life is up to 6 hours during our laptop battery testing.
- The Lenovo Ideapad 330 is also equipped with a 15.6-inch (1366×768) TN display.
- Above all, the Lenovo Ideapad 330 is composed of a processor Core i5-8250U supported by 4 GB of RAM. The low-power Core i5-8250U processor delivers good overall performance.
- It has a battery life of 6-7 hours.
- The 15.6 inches screen display provides the best gaming experience.
- Good Build Quality
- Nice keyboard and trackpad.
- No SSD.
- Frame sensitive to scratches.
- Very average autonomy
13- Dell i5575
The Dell Inspiron i5575-A217SLV-PUS contains several features at a low price. It comes up with a dedicated graphics card and a powerful processor combination as well.
It comes with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U is one of the reliable AMD processors. It might not be the fastest but works better than the older generations. What’s more? It features an integrated Radeon Vega 8 GPU graphics card that’s fully capable of managing many games.
For a 15.6-inch screen, Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) is a minimum. It means you can view a lot more details when using this laptop.
The Dell Inspiron i557 comes with a built-in webcam, and the unit’s screen is touchable.
The laptop is quite light in weight, around 4.8 pounds. The device is relatively thin and measures around 10.15 x 14.96 x 0.78 inches. With the robust aluminum casing, the Dell i5575 laptop looks sleek and comes at an affordable price.
- The Dell Inspiron I5575 also comes with a 15.6-inch screen full HD 1920x1080p screen with anti-glare to minimize eye strain.
- The quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 2500U is one of the updated AMD mobile processors.
- The internal graphics card Vega 8 graphics can undoubtedly handle some games on average fps.
- It contains a RAM of 8GB that is extendable to 16GB.
- High AMD Hardware
- Affordable Price
- Full HD Screen
- Slow hard drive
- Low-Quality Screen
Dying Light: 4 GB minimum – 8 GB recommended
Grand Theft Auto V: 4 GB minimum – 8 GB recommended
The Witcher 3: 6 GB minimum – 8 GB recommended
Fallout 4: 8 GB minimum and recommended
Batman Arkham Knight: 4 GB minimum – 8 GB recommended – 12 GB required to play smoothly in Windows
RAM amount does not directly affect FPS. The speed of your RAM could, but you can’t change that with an upgrade it’s decided when you build a system by the parts you choose. RAM is fast storage.
Faster RAM will give your PC better performance in certain specific benchmarks.
It is rather the opposite, installing the game on an SSD makes its execution faster precisely because the speed of the SSD makes that the files of the game are read and accessible more quickly. But it only affects the execution of the game, it will have no impact on the performance in-game, you will not have more fps.
Generally, the choice to install a game on SSD or HDD very much depends on the game itself, the frequency of the game sessions, the disk space.
It is rather the opposite, installing the game on an SSD makes its execution faster precisely because the speed of the SSD makes that the files of the game are read and accessible more quickly. But it only affects the execution of the game, it will have no impact on the performance in-game, you will not have more fps. Generally, the choice to install a game on SSD or HDD very much depends on the game itself, the frequency of the game sessions, the disk space.
PU’s temperature should be between 167 degrees and 176 degrees Fahrenheit which is 75 degrees to 80 degrees Celsius
Harry is a blogger by profession and most importantly a tech geek and gamer. Having vast experience in the field of Blogging, SEO, and PC building, he is now serving the community by providing helpful guides and information to his audience.
With ongoing progress in technology, there are a plethora of products in the market which makes it challenging for users to choose the best-suited product. It is because of Harry’s hard work that he ensures to offer in-depth, exclusive reviews to users.
Last update on 2022-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API